The goal of these basic suggestions that we at Caldeyro Victorica have prepared for you is to maximize the effectiveness of the elements involved in a real estate business, which are vital for selling or renting your property.
This will allow your property to be more attractive to buyers or prospective tenants, expanding the possibilities of finalizing the transaction in the shortest amount of time with the largest benefit for the owner.
Based on Caldeyro Victorica’s experience, the most successful businesses have been those that have followed the suggestions listed below:
1 – Home Staging
Home staging consists of preparing a property in order to market it. The goal is to achieve a positive change in the property’s presentation, so that it’s made more attractive for prospective buyers or tenants.
Besides décor, lighting and an appropriately distributing the space, we suggest that you correct certain elements that may divert attention from the potential buyers: a blind that doesn’t raise, broken glass, a dripping faucet, outdated furniture, an unpleasant smell.
Among the criteria to be considered with this technique is:
- Optimizing the lighting of the spaces
- Focusing on the property’s strong points
- Modernizing the atmosphere and decoration
- Solving minor material flaws in the property
- Depersonalization and neutralization of the spaces
- Solving problems related to smell
- Solving cluttering issues
- Optimizing the flow in the spaces and within the spaces
- Furnishing and decorating initially empty spaces
At Caldeyro Victorica for each and every one of the properties that we put on the market we apply this real estate marking technique when we take photographs or have showings. Don’t hesitate to contact us to receive advice and to enhance your property’s value.
More attractive photographs
When it comes time to photograph your property, keep in mind the following:
- Neutral settings help the prospective buyers visualize the potential the property has to adapt to their own lifestyle. Display areas that are organized and devoid of any personal objects like clothing, toys, family photographs and pet objects.
- Main areas, like the kitchen and bathroom, must always look impeccable. We suggest that everyday objects, such as cookware, towels, and cleaning and personal hygiene products are removed from the room being photographed.
- Make sure that the green areas are shown in perfect condition, with the grass cut and the garden and/or patio tidy and well maintained.
- If the property is under construction or being renovated, avoid leaving out tools and materials that would appear in the photographs.
Good photographs increase opportunities for visits to the property.
When showing your property, our team suggests that you keep in mind the same recommendations previously mentioned. The prospective buyers or tenants may need to look at storage spaces. So try and also make sure that closets, wardrobes, basements or pits are tidy.
2 – Price
- Trust our price appraisal.
Choosing the right price for your property within the market is a factor that determines its sale: it can make or break the deal. At Caldeyro Victorica we work with a team of professionals that will advise you about which is the correct price for your property.
Overpricing may result in:
- Reduction of the target audience
- An prolonged stay in the market, which can result in low or nonexistent offers
3 – Information about the property
Try and have objective, complete, detailed information, just like that which appears in the title deeds. Variances in the data with the legal documents can cause difficulties when it comes time to finalize the deal.
- Consult with your advisor at Caldeyro Victorica and gather all the necessary documentation needed for finalizing the transaction.
4 – Renovations
Before beginning renovations, assess whether or not they are truly necessary for promoting the sale of your property and if the appraised value will compensate the investment.
5 – Agents
We recommend choosing two reputable agents, maximum three, to market your property.
6 – Signage
- Putting up our sign, in a location that is easily visible from the road, lets the market know that your property is for sale. Our signs are specially designed to create a visual impact that draws attention, without compromising the property’s aesthetics.
- We recommend that you do not hang more than one sign. Based on our experience this does not portray a good image to the market.